You are searching about Score Of The Georgia Football Game, today we will share with you article about Score Of The Georgia Football Game was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Score Of The Georgia Football Game is useful to you.
Top 25 Poll – Week 10 – No. 1 – Auburn, Until They Lose
The AP Top 25 and Coaches Top 25 College Football polls are nationally recognized, but after more than 50 years of watching and/or covering college football games and being a former daily sportswriter, here is another point of view:
Between Oregon and Auburn you could toss a coin, they are so close. I will stay with Auburn until they lose.
1) Auburn (10-0) – Defeated AA Chattanooga 62-24, a poor choice of opponent at this time of the season, or any time of the season. That said, Auburn now needs to get serious. The Tigers host Georgia and are scheduled to travel to Alabama for their final two games. If Auburn wants to advance to the national championship game, they must win. You may like Oregon at No. 1 (AP and Coaches Top 25 polls like the Ducks over Auburn), but the Tigers can claim no other team can, they’ve beaten 4 Top 25 opponents – Mississippi State , South Carolina, Arkansas and LSU.
2) Oregon (9-0) – Washington is coming off a 53-16 extermination after the Huskies tried to stay with them in the 1st half. The Ducks lead the nation in scoring offense (54+) and total offense (567+) and are 13th in scoring defense (17+). Oregon has had an offense for the past few years, now the Ducks have a defense too. Oregon has only beaten one ranked team, Stanford. Oregon will earn its stripes – the Ducks have yet to host Arizona and travel to California and Oregon State for their annual Civil War game against the Beavers.
3) LSU (8-1) – Upset Alabama (now 7-2) 24-21 in key SEC showdown. Has now beaten 3 currently ranked opponents – Mississippi State, Florida and Alabama – and lost only to Auburn. Facing Louisiana Monroe next, and needs to win big to stay here. Sorry, Boise State and TCU, you have to line up until you play and beat some ranked teams instead of pushovers.
4) Wisconsin (8-1) – The Badgers won an away game against Purdue, 34-13, which isn’t too bad, but they also did something that Boise State and TCU didn’t. not beat – beat two Top 25 teams, Ohio State and Iowa. Next host Indiana.
5) Boise State (8-0) – Recorded an impressive home win over Hawaii, 42-7, but only beat one ranked team, Virginia Tech. Heads to Idaho this week for another easy win against another easy opponent.
6) TCU (10-0) – Tied undefeated Utah on the road, 47-7, proving Utah wasn’t exactly great for an undefeated team. Next hosts San Diego State. Defeated only one ranked team, Utah, and we saw how good the Utes are – they’re not. You can argue that horned frogs are way better than Utah, but who knows. Up to Utah, TCU played a bunch of raids together.
7) Michigan State (9-1) – Rebounds from its first loss of the season against Minnesota, 31-8. Defeated a ranked team, Wisconsin. Only 3 other teams have 9 wins so far – Auburn, Oregon and TCU. The Spartans are inactive this week.
8) Stanford (8-1) – Defeated 13th-ranked Arizona, 42-17. Next travels to Arizona State to face the Sun Devils, who are overjoyed after losing on the road to Southern Cal 34-33.
9) Nebraska (8-1) – The Cornhuskers had a very lame win over Iowa State, 31-30, in overtime. They were lucky to win. After leading 24-10, they folded in the 4th quarter, letting Iowa State score twice to send the game to OT. Cornhuskers have a split personality – good and bad. That said, they also beat two ranked teams – Oklahoma State and Missouri.
10) Alabama (7-2) – Lost a close on the road to LSU, 24-21. Still has a chance to show off his skills while hosting two ranked teams – Mississippi State and Auburn. Has wins against two ranked teams – Arkansas and Florida.
11) Iowa (7-2) – Just squealed by Indiana on the road, 18-13. Has a win over a ranked team, Michigan State. Then go northwest and better get their overrun defense together.
12) Arkansas (7-2) – just beat South Carolina in an away game, 41-20, their first victory against a ranked team. Only lost to Auburn and Alabama.
13) Mississippi State (7-2) – Was inactive this week. Only lost to Auburn 17-14 and in one away game at LSU. Few other teams with 7 wins can say the same. Has a win over a ranked team, Florida. Now has to travel to Alabama and face the Crimson Tide, which will tell us a lot about the Mississippi State Bulldogs.
14) Arizona (7-2) – Just lost on the road to Stanford, 42-17. Defeated a ranked team, Iowa. Next hosts Southern California. Good luck, wild cats. SC (6-3) decided they could win games again and just became eligible for the bowl.
15) South Carolina (6-3) – just lost to Arkansas. The Gamecocks season is starting to unfold. They have a win over Alabama, a ranked team, which is more than many teams can say. Then goes to Florida and can’t afford another loss.
16) Texas A&M (6-3) – Upset 11th-ranked Oklahoma 33-19 and made the Sooners look bad. Lost to Oklahoma State, Arkansas and Missouri, all ranked teams. Decided to beat a ranked team for a change. Played the 26th toughest schedule. Then goes to Baylor and must beat the Bears.
17) Hawaii (7-3) – Just got hurt on the road at Boise State, 42-7. Idle this week, then host San Jose State, a real wimp. Defeated a ranked team, Nevada.
18) Ohio State (8-1) – Inactive last week. It’s supposed to be a big deal, but he’s yet to beat a ranked team. Next home to the Penn State Nittany Lions, who lost to Alabama, Iowa and Illinois. So how good are the Buckeyes? I’ll let you know when they play and beat someone. Ranked higher by others on reputation only, not performance. Played only the 87th-toughest schedule, second-worst among the AP’s current top 25 teams.
19) Oklahoma State (8-1) – Defeat Baylor 55-28. Has no win over a ranked team. Then goes to Texas and must win to stay here. Ranked higher by others on reputation only, not performance.
20) Missouri (7-2) – Lost to Nebraska on the road, and now Texas Tech on the road, 24-17. Is Missouri Really Good? The Tigers are yet to beat a ranked team. Then hosts Kansas State, and you better be prepared to win. Kansas State is back on the board at 6-3 and could outwit Missouri.
21) Oklahoma (7-2) – Coming off of an embarrassing loss to Texas A&M, 33-19. The Sooners aren’t that tough, they haven’t beaten a ranked team yet. Defeated 4 weaker opponents by a total of 20 points. Hosts Texas Tech next.
22) Nevada (8-1) – Just had road practice against Idaho and beat the Vandals, 63-17. Did not beat a ranked team. Then goes to Fresno State and must win to stay in this poll.
23) Utah (8-1) – Just got hammered at home by TCU, 47-7. Did not beat a ranked team. I then go to Notre Dame and I better win or I kick them out of this poll.
24) Florida (6-3) – The Gators continue to lag after losing to Alabama, LSU and Mississippi State for consecutive weeks. Give them credit. The sixth victory makes them eligible for bowling. Haven’t beaten a ranked team yet. Next hosts South Carolina and must beat the Gamecocks to remain viable.
25) Central Florida (7-2) – just beat Houston, 40-33. Didn’t beat a ranked team, but neither did Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Utah, Oklahoma, Missouri, Nevada, and Florida. Central Florida then hosts southern Mississippi.
This coming week could be the most boring of the entire season as there are only two games between ranked teams – 17th-ranked Mississippi State travels to 11th-ranked Alabama and South Carolina , ranked 22nd, travels to Florida, ranked 24th. Whoever loses this last game can fly straight out of the AP Top 25 poll.
Copyright © 2010 Ed Bagley
Video about Score Of The Georgia Football Game
You can see more content about Score Of The Georgia Football Game on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Score Of The Georgia Football Game
If you have any questions about Score Of The Georgia Football Game, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Score Of The Georgia Football Game was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Score Of The Georgia Football Game helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Score Of The Georgia Football Game
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Score Of The Georgia Football Game
Score Of The Georgia Football Game
way Score Of The Georgia Football Game
tutorial Score Of The Georgia Football Game
Score Of The Georgia Football Game free
#Top #Poll #Week #Auburn #Lose