You are searching about Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings, today we will share with you article about Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings is useful to you.
Early 2013 Fantasy Football Quarterback Ratings
On the web, the first quarterback rankings are released in preparation for upcoming fantasy football simulation drafts. At this early stage, it is mostly die-hard fantasy owners who start creating their rankings. But these are also the owners who are likely to win their league year after year.
That being said, here are some early quarterback rankings for the 2013 fantasy football season:
- Aaron Rodgers: In all fairness, the top spot could have gone to Rodgers or Drew Brees. But we’re going with Rodgers at this early stage due to his jamming skills and the implications surrounding Sean Payton’s return, outlined below.
- Drew Brees: Technically, Brees had the most fantasy points in 2012. His 432 total fantasy points were marginally better than Rodgers’ 420s. However, coach Sean Payton made it clear that in 2013 the team would return to the same style of football that helped propel them to a Super Bowl victory. Because of this, he is edged out by Rodgers who will likely once again lead a high-powered passing attack.
- Tom Brady: Brady has been one of the top fantasy performers for as long as I can remember and this year should be no different. Brady was 3rd among QBs in total fantasy points in 2012, and it wouldn’t surprise me to see him anywhere in the top 5 this year.
- Peyton Manning: It’s safe to say that Payton’s freshman year in Denver was a success. If there were any detractors left, Payton surely proved them wrong in 2012. In 2013, he’s looking to take the next step, and a strong body of WRs should ensure he stays among the QBs. elite this year.
- Matt Ryan: Ryan put on a show in 2012 and established himself as one of the top QBs in the league. This will be his second season in contact with Julio Jones and the addition of running back Steven Jackson can only help his cause.
- RAdm Newton: Since entering the league, Newton has consistently produced strong individual numbers. Carolina’s ongoing struggles will only mean Newton kicking the ball more often, which means you can expect Newton’s top 10 numbers regardless of how the rest of the team performs.
- Tony Romo: Romo never became the elite QB many thought he would be. But this off-season he received further support from owner Jerry Jones when he said the Romo would have an even bigger role in the attack in 2012. At worst, you can expect top 10 numbers again. of Rome.
- Colin Kaepernick: If there was ever a Cinderella story in 2012, it was Colin Kaepernick’s rise to prominence as the 49ers’ starting quarterback. This is further proof that getting injured, even for a short time, could be very detrimental to your career as an NFL QB. Kaepernick has high expectations this year, but you can be sure that with his mobility he will finish in the top 10.
- Andre Luck: Luck redefined expectations for the rookie QB in 2012 as he quickly stepped into the starting role and led the Colts to the playoffs. Second-year drops are common among QBs, but luck isn’t a typical QB. He should improve on his 2012 ranking as the 10th best fantasy QB.
- Russell Wilson: Wilson was another rookie QB who stunned the fantasy world by leading his team to the playoffs (and winning). His numbers were very similar to Luck’s in 2012 and I expect him to improve in 2013 as well.
There’s plenty of time between now and the start of the 2013 fantasy football season, but it never hurts to be one step ahead of your competition. These QB ratings should help you prepare for your fantasy football drafts.
Video about Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings
You can see more content about Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings
If you have any questions about Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings
Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings
way Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings
tutorial Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings
Fantasy Football Rest Of Season Rankings free
#Early #Fantasy #Football #Quarterback #Ratings